Service - Workshop & Race preparation
Our two well equipped workshops, one situated in Toffen near Berne, the other situated in nearby Münsingen, enable us to carry out a wide variety of jobs on our client`s cars.
Our comprehensive machine pool enable us to repair ouverhaul just about any component of our customer`s classic cars.
The workshop team is made up of 17 highly skilled technicians with a combined work experience of well over 200 years. Each of the mechanics is specialised in their own field of work.
Well known engineer Markus Scharnhorst personally oversees all aspects of work carried out on our client`s prestigious sports cars and classics.
Our service include:
- Full race preparation in compliance with FIA-regulations
- Transport of race cars to the event and back
- Full trackside support
- Engine, gearbox and drive train rebuilds for some of the most sought-after classic sports cars
- Engine, ignition and carburettor tuning
- Suspension, steering and brake rebuilds
- Servicing, vehicle inspection and condition reports
- Full service, repair and overhauls on more recent Ferrari models from the 1980`s onwards.
- Part- or full restorations bringing your car back to its period-correct condition paying attention to every mechanical and cosmetic detail
- Storage space for customer`s cars (on demand only)