Chassis # DB5/1738/R Engine #400/1726
Built on October 1st 1964. The History of the car can be traced back to 1994 when the car was professionally converted from RHD to LHD by Chapman Spooner Ltd in England at cost of £ 7’400 and sold to Mr. Neelsen in Hamburg/Germany. Since then the car was always very well maintained and serviced regularely. A complete engine rebuild was commissioned in 2002 by its previous owner. It was then acquired by its present Swiss owner in 2006 and imported into Switzerland. The car is Matching numbers and was delivered in “Dubonnet” Red with Grey Connolly Leather – Today the car is painted Silver metallic with dark Blue leather interior. The car was inspected and valuated by the Swiss Aston Martin Heritage Center in Safenwil in July 2013. It is in excellent overall condition and drives very well.
Swiss Veteran registered